Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System Normal to Dry (Prescription Product)
Obagi Nu-Derm Rx Normal to Dry System is a complete skincare system specifically created for normal to dry skin types and includes prescription-grade products containing hydroquinone 4% and arbutin-based skin brighteners.
Save 5% with Auto-Refill! Cancel anytime.
Simply use coupon code SAVE in checkout cart.
Obagi complete Nu-Derm Rx system for easy step by step skin care
The Nu-Derm Rx Normal to Dry System is a complete skincare system specifically created for normal to dry skin types and includes prescription-grade products containing arbutin-based skin brighteners.
What is included in the Obagi Nu-Derm Rx System?
- Gentle Cleanser: A mild gel-based cleanser that gently removes impurities, oil, and makeup to leave skin clean and fresh.
- Toner: Adjusts the pH of the skin for increased penetration of the system ingredients.
- Clear Rx: A topical prescription treatment that includes 4% hydroquinone. It corrects hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and improves and evens skin tone.
- Exfoderm: A plant acid (phyticacid) that removes old skin cells while promoting new skin cells for a lighter, brighter complexion.
- Blender Rx: A topical prescription treatment that contains 4% hydroquinone to target hyperpigmented (discolored) areas of the skin and increases the penetration of the active ingredients of the system
- Sun Shield SPF 50: A sunscreen that combines high UVB absorption and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish with 10.5% zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types.
|Use or Effects||Anti-Aging, Collagen Boosting, Fade Hyperpigmentation, Brightening, Tightening & Firming, Sun Protection / SPF, Exfoliation, Skin Smoothing|
|Drug Class/Pharmacology||Tyrosinase Inhibitor|
|Is a Prescription Product||Yes|
Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.