SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel
SkinCeuticals LHA Cleansing Gel helps diminish wrinkles, uneven skin tone and fine lines.
LHA Solution dissolves pores logging oils, exfoliates and brightens
Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, LHA Cleansing Gel combines potent cleansing agents with LHA, glycolic acid and salicylic acid to decongest pores, smooth irregularities and brighten skin.
- Provides even exfoliation to unclog pores
- LHA diminishes surface indicators of age including discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, and rough texture
- Reduces and lightens hyperpigmentation
- Dissolves and lifts excess oils, makeup and dead skin cells that clog pores
- Helps refine the appearance of pores
- Helps reduce breakouts
- Treats whiteheads and blackheads associated with acne
|Use or Effects||Anti-Aging, Acne, Fade Hyperpigmentation, Brightening, Exfoliation, Skin Smoothing|
|Drug Class/Pharmacology||Keratolytic Agent, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)|
|Is a Prescription Product||No|
Contains salicylic acid, LHA (beta-lipohydroxy acid) and glycolic acid. LHA is a derivative of salicylic acid and has the same keratolytic action as salicylic acid. LHA and salicylic acid dissolve debris that clog pores. Acne with whiteheads and blackheads typically responds well to salicylic acid. Salicylic acid also treats psoriasis by regulating skin cell growth. Glycolic acid helps smooth wrinkles, exfoliate skin and lighten hyperpigmentation.