Estradiol - 2mg
Priced Per Pill
Common 30-Day Supply: 30
This bioidentical estrogen helps treat symptoms of hormonal imbalance that is common in women approaching menopause and postmenopause. Stress, pregnancy, and illness can also cause low estrogen in women of any age. Symptoms include vaginal dryness, hot flashes, low libido and pain during sex.
Prescription Product: We will ask for your prescription information after checkout.
Do not take oral estradiol if you have:
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Liver disease, a bleeding disorder, or if you have ever had a heart attack, a stroke, a blood clot
- A history of hormone-related cancer, or cancer of the breast, uterus/cervix, or vagina.Do not use estradiol if you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment.
- Estradiol should not be used to prevent heart disease, stroke, or dementia.
- Estradiol may increase your risk of developing uterine cancer. Report any unusual vaginal bleeding right away.
- Using this medicine can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack, or cancer of the breast, uterus, or ovaries.
- You should have regular physical exams and mammograms, and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using this medicine.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Heart disease
- Liver problems, or prior jaundice caused by pregnancy or taking hormones
- Kidney disease
- Gallbladder disease.
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- Endometriosis or uterine fibroid tumors
- Hereditary angioedema
- Porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system)
- A thyroid disorder; or high levels of calcium in your blood
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. Estradiol lowers the hormone needed to produce breast milk and can slow breast milk production.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.