Ladies, it's YOUR time. Revitalize your sexuality! Lady V and Scream Cream are custom-compounded prescription products created to work with your body's natural biology to help increase libido, stimulate vaginal lubrication, ease pain during sex, and other symptoms associated with vaginal dryness, low sex drive, menopause, hormonal imbalance, and more! Join us on our journey to help women improve their love life.
- 20 Capsules
- 20gm Bottle of Scream Cream
- Physician Consultation
- Free Shipping
Get It Back With Lady V And Scream Cream
Finally! Medication is available to address the very real issues of vaginal dryness, pain during sex and low libido. Women may have difficultly speaking about it with their partner or doctor but it doesn't make it any less important. Some women are embarrassed, may not know why sex or their desire are not the same anymore, or can't find the right physician who can help.
That's why MintRx developed Lady V and Scream Cream. Both prescription products offer personalized solutions for each woman.
What Affects Women's Sexual Health?
Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) affects millions of women of all ages! It's a cascade of symptoms that can worsen the others creating a domino-like effect. Symptoms include:
- Vaginal dryness
- Low libido
- Inability to reach orgasm or feel sexually satisfied
- Distress due to the symptoms
What Is Lady V?
Lady V is an exclusive blend of prescription and specialty ingredients formulated to increase women's libido, vagina lubrication and sexual satisfaction.
How Does Lady V Work?
Lady V Key Ingredients:
- Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Cialis
- Icariins, from the flowering plant Icariins Sagittam, also known as Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium and Barrenwort
What Is Horny Goat Weed?
Horny Goat Weed has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac in both men and women. Just like tadalafil, icariins, the active compound in horny goat weed, is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor.1
How Does Scream Cream Work?
- Stimulates natural vaginal lubrication**
- Relieves pain during sex by restoring moisture**
- Maximizes blood flow to the brain**
- Elevates mood**
- Strategically increases sensitivity**
What May Scream Cream Do?
- Make sex fun again
- Revive and strengthen desire
- Enhance your sexual enjoyment
- Bring back your sexual satisfaction
Scream Cream Key Ingredients:
Scream Cream is a customized product which may contain a combination of all or some of the following ingredients.
- Theophylline is a bronchodilator and PDE5 inhibitor. It opens airways in lungs and increases blood flow to the female reproductive organs.
- Generic Hydergine and Gerimal (ergoloid mesylates) prescribed to enhance mood, cognitive function, increase blood flow to the brain and relax other muscles in the body.
- Bioidentical Testosterone—A key driver of women's libido, mood stabilizer and energy booster.3
1 Chau Y, Li F-S, Levsh O, Weng J-K (2019) Exploration of icariin analog structure space reveals key features driving potent inhibition of human phosphodiesterase-5. PLoS ONE 14(9): e0222803. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0222803
2 Boswell-Smith V, Spina D, Page CP. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Br J Pharmacol. 2006;147 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S252–S257. doi:10.1038/sj.bjp.0706495 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1760738/
3 Testosterone for Women. Women's Health Concern, British Menopause Society. Online: https://www.womens-health-concern.org/help-and-advice/factsheets/testosterone-for-women/. Last visited March 11, 2020.
This product is custom made by expert compounding pharmacists.
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise, nutritional supplement program, using Scream Cream and/or any prescription or OTC product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Scream Cream is not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
Do not take Lady V or tell your doctor if the following apply to you:
- You are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a bleeding disorder
- You have low blood pressure or heartbeat irregularities
- You have hormone-sensitive conditions such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and cancers of the breast, ovaries, or prostate
Before taking Icariins Sagittam in Lady V:
- Inform your physician of all prescription, OTC medicines, and supplements that you are taking and follow instructions provided by your physician and pharmacist.
- Icariins Sagittam can slow blood clotting, it should not be used prior to surgery.
Before you take tadalafil in Lady V:
- Take tadalafil exactly as your doctor tells you to. It is intended to be taken before sexual activity - it is NOT for continuous daily use. You should take one tablet about an hour before you plan to have sex, although it may still be effective up to five hours after taking the tablet. You can take the tablet either before or after food but, if you have just eaten a large meal, it may take longer for it to work.
- Do not take more than one dose of sildenafil in any 24-hour period.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
- Common sildenafil side-effects:
- Headache: Drink plenty of water. If the headaches continue, let your doctor know.
- Flushing, feeling sick, indigestion, blocked nose. These should soon pass.
- Feeling dizzy, visual changes such as blurred vision or color distortion. If either of these happens, do not drive and do not use tools or machines until your reactions/vision have returned to normal.
Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect including:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash, hives, itching, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever, wheezing.
- Tightness in the chest or throat, trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking, unusual hoarseness, or swelling of the face
- A lump in the breast, breast soreness, nipple discharge, or enlarged breasts
- Dizziness or passing out
Before Using Scream Cream:
Since Scream Cream is custom made for each woman, ingredients in the formula may include all or some of the following:
- Ergoloid mesylates
Before using sildenafil topically:
- Read the manufacturer's printed information leaflet from inside the pack. It will give you more information about the tablets and will provide you with a full list of the side-effects which you may experience from taking them.
- Take tadalafil exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- Do not take Nitrates nor Alpha Blockers while taking this medicine.
- Please contact your pharmacist with any questions.
Before using theophylline topically:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to theophylline, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in theophylline preparations. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients. tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription medications you are taking, especially allopurinol (Zyloprim), azithromycin (Zithromax), carbamazepine (Tegretol), cimetidine (Tagamet), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), clarithromycin (Biaxin), diuretics ('water pills'), erythromycin, lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), oral contraceptives, phenytoin (Dilantin), prednisone (Deltasone), propranolol (Inderal), rifampin (Rifadin), tetracycline (Sumycin), and other medications for infections or heart disease.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription, nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: ephedrine, epinephrine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, or pseudoephedrine. Many other medications may also interact with theophylline, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had seizures, ulcers, heart disease, an overactive or underactive thyroid gland, high blood pressure, or liver disease or if you have a history of alcohol abuse.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking theophylline, call your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of theophylline.
Before taking ergoloid mesylates:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ergoloid mesylates, other ergot alkaloids (Cafergot, Ergostat, Bellergal), or any other drugs.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a mental illness.
- Telly our doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ergoloid mesylates, call your doctor.
Before using testosterone topical:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to testosterone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in topical testosterone products.
- Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven); insulin (Apridra, Humalog, Humulin, others); and oral steroids such as dexamethasone, methylprednisolone (Medrol), and prednisone (Rayos). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Be sure to use testosterone topical exactly as directed by your doctor.
This product is custom-made by expert compounding pharmacists.
If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
As with any medication, take caution when taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medicine. This includes herbal supplements.
These drugs do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis).
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lady V and Scream Cream are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition.
Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program before using this or any products if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition.
This Product Is FSA/HSA Eligible
Score! You may purchase this product by simply using your FSA/HSA debit card at checkout.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Debit Card At MintRx?
- Place all of your qualifying items in your cart. All MintRx prescriptions, including our custom-made medications, are approved for FSA and HSA purchase. Also, use your FSA/HSA debit for qualified over-the-counter items such as at-home lab tests and acne treatments. We've marked each FSA/HSA eligible item with a badge.
- Make your purchase using your debit card.
What If I Want To Purchase Items That Are Not FSA/HSA Approved?
If you are also buying non-eligible FSA/HSA items, you are required to make a separate transaction.
What Are FSA and HSA Accounts?
FSA's and HSA's are federal programs that make it easy for you to enjoy significant tax benefits for qualified out-of-pocket medical expenses. Each program works a little differently but with each you avoid federal, state and local income taxes on any funds that you use for qualified medical expenses.
FSA tax benefits are administered by your job. Funds in an amount that you decide —within the program limits—are withdrawn from your paycheck without any payroll tax deductions.
Tax benefits with an HSA may be administered that way but there are also other options.
How Do I Use My FSA/HSA Funds?
You can use a pre-loaded debit card or get reimbursed from your FSA or HSA account after you make your purchase or a combination of both methods.