Obagi C Rx System (Normal to Oily) (prescription product)
Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Oily) prevents early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properties of Vitamin C and skin bleaching power of prescription-strength hydroquinone. Get the brightest, clearest skin with this easy to follow skincare system!.
Save 5% with Auto-Refill! Cancel anytime.
Simply use coupon code SAVE in checkout cart.
Ramp up Skin Cell Turnover For a Youthful Glow
Achieve a softer, smoother, radiant, and more even complexion with the Obagi-C Rx System (Normal to Oily). Prevent early visible signs of aging with this innovative system utilizing the restorative properties of vitamin C.
Description: Obagi-C Rx is an early intervention system designed exclusively for younger-looking skin:
- Correct hyperpigmentation and age spots by regulating the production of melanin-producing cells
- Accelerate skin turnover through gentle exfoliation to restore balance and radiance to lackluster skin
- Minimize future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin from UVA and UVB rays
CRX (Normal to Oily) Kit contains
1. C-Cleansing Gel: Prepares and conditions skin to optimize penetration of the system. Enhances skin clarity.
2. C-Balancing Toner: Balances the pH of oily skin.
3. C-Clarifying Serum Oily: First and only 4% hydroquinone + Vitamin C serum with L-ascorbic acid Vitamin C. Penetrates the dermal layers to reduce melanosome activity while promoting more even skin tone and providing potent antioxidant therapy
4. Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
5. C-Therapy Night Cream: Optimizes natural renewal cycle of the skin at night. Reduces irregular melanosome activity while providing potent antioxidant therapy with Vitamins C and E.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal for patients who:
- Have young skin (minimal fine lines and unevenness of skin tone and mild hyperpigmentation)
- Exhibit emerging signs of photodamage
- Are not ready for or are intolerant to retinoid therapy
- Routinely invest in cosmetic and cosmeceutical products for aging prevention
- Desire a physician-recommended, prescription-strength regimen for early intervention
- May not be ready for the strength of the Obagi Nu-Derm System
|Use or Effects||Anti-Aging, Collagen Boosting, Fade Hyperpigmentation, Sun Protection / SPF, Brightening, Tightening & Firming, Skin Smoothing, Antioxidant|
|Drug Class/Pharmacology||Tyrosinase Inhibitor, Vitamin C|
|Is a Prescription Product||Yes|
Contains 4% hydroquinone. Use sunscreen when exposed to sun. Advised to use products containing 4% hydroquinone for up to 4 months at a time and then take a break for 2 to 3 months. Ask your physician for exact advice. During this break, you may use other skin lightening products like Vitamin C and tretinoin.
CONTRAINDICATIONS:People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.